Saturday, February 28, 2009

All Girls Night Out

All Girls Night Out!


You guys must be wondering how was that god-tabulous (picked up from PT) cheesecake was made, right? Well, it all started with a simple and normal plan for a slumber party (manicures, pedicures and secret sharing), someone (me) suggested we bake some cakes for class. The cakes were all done by us girls. We licked the chocolate and cheese mixture off the spoon and dumped the same spoon into the bowl and mix the mixture for extra flavour. Ahaha, just joking. Too bad, Amy's chocolate brownies was too limited and too tasty, we girls had to finish it all for the sake of the class. We too, don't want ya'all to fight over for a piece of brownie. Guys wouldn't want to get too fat too, right? We all had lots of fun in Amy's place. Here are a few pictures of the slumber party. Wait, I didn't suggest to bake for the class, it was just for us girls..


Amy The Hostess (Executive Chef)

Moi (Sous Chef)


Linda Yii (Commis)

Well, you can't bake a cake without getting your hands dirty. :P


My new found boyfriend and me "Give me back the toothpick!! Don't put it in you mouth!"

Last but not least,


Dominic and me on our first date after church. He wants my phone to play NFS. ;P

P/s : Pictures were taken using Linda's phone.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment