Saturday, April 25, 2009

Denise and her First Times

Dear PM6,

I'm really grateful for what you all did on my birthday. Fake urgency, programme director, Elton John live show, birthday cake, something which is suppose to happen but didn't happen and turn out to be another thing. Oh well, it was a great day, seriously!

And FYI, I gave lots of my first time to 0901PM6. First time having so many hubbies, first time celebrating birthday with more than 20 people, first time celebrating birthday with more than 10 guys, first time went out shopping till way pass my bed time, first time bringing in friends to sleep over in my house, first banana boat ride, first slumber party, first time going to church, first time ice-skating, first time getting guys to help me hold my stuffs, first time to celebrate my birthday without my family, first time got shouted by an annoying couple in a restaurant, first time celebrating birthday with lecturers, first time kissing girls, first time get kissed by girl friends I knew for less than four months, first time having my hair so long(still kinda short) after 18 long years, first time 'tumpang' lecturer's car, first time kidnapping somebody, first time trying to carry a girl but failed, first time being vain in front of guys with no feeling of shame, first time seeing girl using 'decent' words in front of so many people, first time having a classmate which is almost 2 years younger than me, first time walking home from school..... Woah... Many many many more first time!! I really really really love this class!!

Ignore what I said above, all I want to say is, I share lots of sweet memories with you PM6. Thank you. Hopefully, what we're all gonna go through together in this short 1.5 years will be sweet memories which we can all cherish together. One last thing, forget me not!!! Ahahahahahaha..


D-niece

No comments:

Post a Comment