Friday, May 22, 2009

Denise and Her Crushes?

Okay Guys (I mean people..)... I've got a REALLY bad new for you all...

DENISE IS LESBIAN!!!! be aware girls, be disappointed guys...
Well... do you want evidences?? I will give youuu!!



At first, it started like this....


I thought she was KIDDING!!






and it went on... and on and on and on and on..


and even this, I thought she was kidding!!!




sorry the picture so blur..
then, i realise... HOMG! SHE IS NOT KIDDING...
sadly.. i had to break her heart.. sorry denise.. because as we all know...


I LOVE EIN <3



Well anyways....






You guys do know that denise is actually not les??
well.. i have got evidences for that as well!!!


How sweet.. i thought..



BUT! there was MORE






oh well... we all know who denise love now eh?
be happy you guys.. she is cute and sexyyyy (right?)



Mia <3>




P.S... I am so nice.. calling denise cute and sexy... LOL
P.S of P.S... don't take ANY of this SERIOUSLY... IT'S ALLLLL BULLSHIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment