Friday, October 30, 2009

DotA Alive!

All work and no play, makes Elton and Zhong Yang two dull boys. DotA is not Dot-A (Miss Chong.. It's DotA, pronounce it as Do-ta), short form for Defence of the Ancients. Or, I call it defence of the Ah-Gua!

Anyways, back to DotA-ing.

DotA is not just a mere computer game where geeks sit down and face it all day. It requires high intelligence and critical thinking. Strategies are planned to assign stunners, assasins, disablers, nukers, support, spammers, pushers or whatever heroes are present to win the game. It's not just having all the heroes in one team will win the game, but is how well you counter the attack of your opponent or better known to all gamers, the enemy. This is where the critical thinking skill comes in.

Miss Chong, thinking skill is not just helpful in biology but in gaming too! 0___________o?

24th of October 2009, a fine saturday morning, Elton and Zhong Yang teamed up with few others from other classes joined the Taylor's Cyber Gaming 2009. Together, they fought through the whole tournament and won 2nd place. According to what I've heard, in the first round, Elton's team made a team retreat and surrender. They raised the white flag before the end of the game. I guess, Elton's and Zhong Yang's team is just too strong and uninvadable. Good strategy planning I must say, they made others go GG! Lols!

Upon arrival, I guess.

Concentrating to win!

Here they are, Zhong Yang, Elton and few others I don't know

I'm always the feeder if I play with them XD. Eh wait, I'm not the feeder, Teck Hing is! I got double kill better than Teck Hing! Here are few pictures of them during the competition.

Elton and Zhong Yang, our mommy is so gonna be proud of you! XD (Mrs Ko's gonna complain like hell!) WE PM6 ARE PROUD OF YOU TOO!! XD Owning la you two, Zhong Yang and Elton!

-Denise-

No comments:

Post a Comment