Friday, June 19, 2009

Bukit Gasing II

If I don't do it, nobody will. Ahahaha... I was lazy to post it up. Besides, I got the photos very much later. Back to our Bukit Gasing, Daryl, Mia and Christine ffk-ed us. Turned out, Prashan was the only thorn among the beautiful flowers (Kah Ling, Linda, Jia Yi and moi).


Despite spotting Prashan's shit everywhere, we had lots of fun. We enjoyed out time with Miss Cindy (ohh... we miss you already), it was quite tiring though. Oh well, picture paints a thousand words, enjoy out photos...


Watch your step, watch your step!!
Grab on to the rope, pull yourself up!! Come on Prashan, I'm ahead of you!

See Prashan, even this Golden Retriever is ahead of you!
Time to be serious, Prashan! Stop posing and start moving!!
The world seems to be so pretty with her.

But, the world seems to be so meaningful with these two Tauruses

If it isn't for her, we will never understand the meaning of mother nature!

No turning back now, just one last shot!

Two bulls with a king scout, our lives are at your hands now, sir!

Here we go! *creek creek*

The aforementioned shit.

Finally, we're out of the jungle! (why am I walking the wrong way?)

Smile girls!

Linda!! Look at the camera. Denise!! What's with you and the leaf??

Girl Power!!

Pitt stop! Ahh!! Swings!!!

Swing as high as we can!!

Eh!! Jia Yi, you're owning!!

This picture is not about her, it's about Prashan and I doing the swing fight!

Smile people!! Smile!!

Eh!! Eh!! Don't miss me!! I wanna be in the picture!!

One more shot before we leave!

On our way back home



Sorry about the videos, I did not do any editing.. It's kinda low quality, I know. I was using my W810 phone.

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment