Friday, June 12, 2009

CALebration Sensation

I know it's kinda late to post this. This event is dated somewhere back in May (my bad, I can't remember when). Someone just requested wanting to post it up, oh well, here it is..

Elton said, show support to our friends la, they spent lots of effort into this event. Oh well, it's actually a CAL SC thing, where few of our classmates are involved. We PM6 stand together in everything I must say, we dominated this whole event. It's actually my first time to experience a almost clubbing feeling, though I don't really like it (noisy, I had headache, serious!), I enjoyed it *what am I crapping*


The party started with Prashan and me spicing up the atmosphere, I'm like a log up there *psst psst! I didn't know he could dance.

Impressive beatboxer, he ramped up the beat, and we both did the dancing...

We were entertained with serious lots of performances.

Such as, hot chicks flinging off their hoody doing hair flips *swoosh swoosh* and many many more dance performances...

Calv, you got whacked izzit?

Exhausted..

Hello boss!

Prashan and me with Ashley's shirt on!

Woah, I'm so play, changing dance partner to dance partner. I was 'stole' la.

The guys are having some serious moments. Guy who thinks a lot is sexy, I suppose? Gosh, I'm so sweet... Ahhh.. *self flattering*

A group picture of us PM6, excluding the extra black person at the back. He is an extra.


Below are shots of PM6's girls SS-ing...


The girls....

Linda, Amy and Jane

Amy and Jane

Linda and Amy

The dynamic duo, Amy and Kah Ling

The Trio?? Jane, Mia and Kah Ling

Interval during the party.. Cool for a sec...

Everyone smile!

I told you they're GAY!! John and Prashan doing some kissy post..


Oh well, this party was pretty cool, too cool for me. For the first time, I felt like a girl, being treated like a girl for once. Being 'stole', it's my first new clubbing vocab I learnt. Ahahaha... I still remember what Prashan said, I didn't know our class girls can dress up!

Thanks for the compliments Prashan.

Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment