Thursday, July 9, 2009

HALO PPL!!!

Halo ppl : D
I am now posting thiss in IT room in sri hartamas...

I AM SO SAD.. : ( i miss u guys like HEAPS! seriously.. sighh

I know u guys dont miss me.. *sob sob*

anywho. the whole point of writing this is to SPAM ur blog : D
and to say i miss u ppl

be grateful that i miss u guys? lol
anywho john now u know that i am not going back? arent u sad? lol


oh yeahhh I MISS MS CHONG!! : ( mr peter, i dont miss u.. lol (jk)

now i know HOW NICE is ms chong.. you guys should be grateful.. she's VERY VERy nice teacher T_T

anywho. i gtg now.. : D my love to my beloved wife jane <3 my rabbit linda, my bookfish denise, my hamster kah ling, my daughter amy and to all of u.. : D (i am sorry all of u.. lol i am lazy.. and it's not including u benjaminnnnn. I dont love u : P )


Bye bye people.. Take care.. : D i will visit u ppl soon enough : )





Mia the princess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment