Friday, July 24, 2009

Inspirational Talk by Tony Christiansen

We've been conned by Mr. Peter to attend this inspiratonal talk by Tony Christiansen. At first, we thought it'll be another boring talk, well, it turned out to be the opposite. Lets say, we're grateful Mr Peter conned us. Mr Christiansen, an amputee whom lost his both legs at the age of 9 through a horrific railway accident . Instead of cursing and doubting his own life, he said to himself, 'The worst has came to me, the remaining of my life will be great!'. I'm inspired and touched, honestly.

Oh, you know what? Prashan, Wan Ru, Calvin and I managed to take a photo together with Mr Christiansen himself! How cool! Personally, I think he was turned into a tourist attraction at the end of the talk, everyone zoomig in to take photos with him. Ahahaha...



Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment